Each of us has a new discoveries that we learned.My new discoveries that I learned is about the parts of a WEB BROWSER,Two Types of a WEB PAGE,HTML tags and the TAG attributes.
The problems that I encountered are how to add background image and color because I don`t know how to add background color.
I address this challenges by facing them and by studying more to know more about it.
Moving on,I will study harder so that in case I encounter a problem like this,I know what to do.
It feels great to discover new things and though you might face some problems,it's okay cause that's the thrill of it, right?
TumugonBurahinGood Luck on your studies and have a nice Third Grading Period!! :)
....congrats, nccc joB and keEp up a g00d w0rk, do your best to the nxt grading period.
Burahing00d luck!!! :D
Keep Up the Good work aubrey.Just focus on your studies
TumugonBurahinYour blog is so wonderful.
Don't be afraid to face your problems. Study hard so that you can face those problems. Be strong. Good luck!
TumugonBurahin